- Officers and Staff
- Update Your Personal Information
- Recommend a Potential New Member
- Find a College Chapter or Alumnae Group
- The Kappa Alpha Theta Magazine
- Theta Marketplace
- Photo Zone
- National Panhellenic Conference
- Alumnae Dues
- Volunteer Interest Indicator (Online)
- Theta Discussions
- Kappa Alpha Theta Registry
Membership in Kappa Alpha Theta leads women into a life of friends, experiences, and goals that we might not have had otherwise. Being a Theta leads a woman to personal excellence, offering us ways to become our best selves. By supporting our Fraternity monetarily, we show support and love for our sisters—those we have met, those we have not met, and those who are to come.
- Pay your Fraternity dues (Online) ($30 per year), if you do not belong to an alumnae chapter
- Pay your local chapter dues (Online) (the amount varies by chapter), which also includes Fraternity dues
- Become a Life Loyal Theta with a one-time payment of $299 or $189 for 50-year members. Life Loyal members are exempt from paying Fraternity annual per capita dues for life.
- Your yearly Theta magazine subscription (all four issues delivered to your home)
- College and alumnae programming, trainings, and other resources
- Upgrades in technology for membership recordkeeping
- Grand Convention delegate expenses
- Recognition of 50- and 75-year members
- Expansion and establishment of new chapters
Your dues payment helps our organization continue to prosper and grow. Thank you for supporting our beloved Fraternity!