- Officers and Staff
- Update Your Personal Information
- Recommend a Potential New Member
- Find a College Chapter or Alumnae Group
- The Kappa Alpha Theta Magazine
- Theta Marketplace
- Photo Zone
- National Panhellenic Conference
- Alumnae Dues
- Volunteer Interest Indicator (Online)
- Theta Discussions
- Kappa Alpha Theta Registry
Permanent Alumnae Secretary
The permanent alumnae secretary (PAS) is a college chapter officer whose duties involve keeping chapter members connected with the Fraternity at large and updating Fraternity records by helping track down chapter members who have lost touch with Theta.
The permanent alumnae secretary position was established at the 1907 Grand Convention. At that time, the Fraternity archivist was responsible for maintaining all Fraternity records. The position shifted to regional secretaries in 1916. The PAS for each chapter is listed on the Theta website on each chapter detail page.
- Both active and inactive Theta chapters have a PAS?
- A member need not serve as a PAS for ONLY her chapter of initiation; she may serve as PAS for any chapter?
- A member need not live in the same city (or even the same state!) as the chapter for which she is serving as PAS? A PAS may live, and do her job, anywhere in the world!