- Officers and Staff
- Update Your Personal Information
- Recommend a Potential New Member
- Find a College Chapter or Alumnae Group
- The Kappa Alpha Theta Magazine
- Theta Marketplace
- Photo Zone
- National Panhellenic Conference
- Alumnae Dues
- Volunteer Interest Indicator (Online)
- Theta Discussions
- Kappa Alpha Theta Registry
Day of Service Photo Contest
The object of the photo contest is to show the impact you and/or your chapter are making in your community. Thetas should be included in your photos, and action shots are strongly encouraged. Please make sure the people and organization that you are serving are represented with dignity and respect. We also encourage you to wear your Greek letters or Theta apparel during Day of Service activities.
Please read the submission guidelines below for the Day of Service photo contest. One winner will be chosen to be featured in Theta print and on social media channels.
- Requirements: Photos must be high-resolution, in focus, and without filters applied. File types accepted are JPG, TIF, EPS, and PDF. Please avoid submitting collages or Instagram photos. (iPhone tip: Select “Actual Size” when sending the photo file.)
- Submission: Please send photo(s)—no more than five—to email@example.com. Photos will be accepted anytime through Nov. 3, 2017.
- Quantity: No more than five photos can be submitted. Please select only the best photo(s) to send. If you send more than five photos, the first five sent will be considered for the contest.
- Selection: Members and non-members can vote on their favorite photos by "liking" them in the Facebook album from Oct. 23 - Nov. 3, 2017. The top five photos will be reviewed by Fraternity staff members, and the winner will be announced Monday, Nov. 13, 2017.
- Use of Minors: If your activity includes children, and you plan to take photos or video of the children, a parent or legal guardian must sign the release form, which can be found on the right-hand side of this page under Resources. If the faces of the children are not shown, a release is not required. Please submit copies of these forms to the Fraternity, either by emailing scans with your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.