- Officers and Staff
- Update Your Personal Information
- Recommend a Potential New Member
- Find a College Chapter or Alumnae Group
- The Kappa Alpha Theta Magazine
- Theta Marketplace
- Photo Zone
- National Panhellenic Conference
- Alumnae Dues
- Volunteer Interest Indicator (Online)
- Theta Discussions
- Kappa Alpha Theta Registry
From Collegian to Alumna
Graduation is an exciting time, but life after college can also be an uncertain time! When you might not be sure about what the future holds, it's comforting to stay connected to something constant, familiar, and strong - like Kappa Alpha Theta.
There are many ways to support Theta as an alumna; learn about some by clicking the links on the right. Just as in all other relationships in life, the more of your love and effort you put into your Fraternity, the more it will mean to you, both now and in the years to come. Welcome to alumnae life!