- Officers and Staff
- Update Your Personal Information
- Recommend a Potential New Member
- Find a College Chapter or Alumnae Group
- The Kappa Alpha Theta Magazine
- Theta Marketplace
- Photo Zone
- National Panhellenic Conference
- Alumnae Dues
- Volunteer Interest Indicator (Online)
- Theta Discussions
- Kappa Alpha Theta Registry
Developing a Chapter Website and Social Media Page
Kappa Alpha Theta Fraternity offers website and social media guidelines that are designed to help our chapters create and maintain their own sites. Information published on the Internet is not confidential and may be accessed by anyone. All materials should be designed in good taste, and ensure that your website represents your chapter and Kappa Alpha Theta well.
If you have any questions about setting up a website or any questions or comments about these guidelines, please direct them to the webmaster.