Common Quick Links
- Officers and Staff
- Update Your Personal Information
- Recommend a Potential New Member
- Find a College Chapter or Alumnae Group
- The Kappa Alpha Theta Magazine
- Theta Marketplace
- Photo Zone
- National Panhellenic Conference
- Alumnae Dues
- Volunteer Interest Indicator (Online)
- Theta Discussions
- Kappa Alpha Theta Registry
In This Section
In this section:
Becoming a Chapter Advisor
Kappa Alpha Theta alumnae who are interested in becoming chapter advisors for college chapters can learn more information.
Permanent Alumnae Secretary
The permanent alumnae secretary (PAS) is a college chapter officer whose duties involve keeping chapter members connected with the Fraternity at large and updating Fraternity records by helping track down chapter members who have lost touch with Theta.
Volunteer Frequently Asked Questions
Questions commonly asked by potential Theta volunteers.
A monthly feature of a volunteer who has significantly contributed to the Fraternity, Theta Foundation or Fraternity Housing Corporation.
Learn how and why you should volunteer for Kappa Alpha Theta and stay connected with Theta after college.