University of Colorado
The facility director is a live-in position that includes room and board and utilities with salary based on experience. Supervision may include (up to) multiple cooks, kitchen staff, and housekeepers. Facility directors will be responsible for managing all chapter facility staff, coordination of all facility management including renovations and repairs, running of a commercial kitchen, oversee housekeeping, and adherence to chapter facility budgets. Qualified candidates will be professional, have a positive attitude, and have exceptional communication skills while being organized, flexible, and a self-starter.
- Management of multiple priorities and projects
- Understand the demands of working with collegiate women in a live in role
- Supervision of one or more staff members
- Computer competencies – including Word and Excel, and other basic functions
- Work independently while reporting to a remote supervisor
- Basic bill processing via a web based portal
- Experience working with collegiate women
- Knowledge of basic facility management and oversight
- Food preparation and safety practices associated with a commercial kitchen
- Previous roles in an on call capacity
- Ability to work with multiple vendors
- Provide staff evaluations, follow responsible time reporting, and utilize progressive discipline (when necessary)
WHEN CREATING YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE INDICATE WHICH CHAPTER LOCATION(S) YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING CONSIDERED FOR.