Tell Us Your Story
Here are some stories from our members of of why membership in Kappa Alpha Theta is important to them:
We can't wait to hear your story! What makes you a Theta? You can share your story with us by submitting text and photos using our simple online form. (Online)
Here's some info you might want to know before completing the form:
- Written submissions should be limited to 300 words or less.
- A short (50-words or less) description must accompanying your submission.
- A photo is required with each submission.
- Photos must be high-resolution (300dpi) TIFs or JPGs.
- Include the names of everyone featured in the photo.
- Verify that you own the photo or have secured permission for it to be used.
You can also share your story via video. If you have a video to share, email to receive further instructions.
Your content will not be restricted to Thetas only but to all website visitors. All content (text, images, and video) will be subject to editing and posting at the discretion of the administrator. Content must adhere to the values we promised to uphold as members of Kappa Alpha Theta. The submitter grants rights for all content to be used by the Fraternity for its use in publications, etc. Submitted content is assumed to be approved by all parties included.