Mar 16, 2017 : Indianapolis, IN
Summary/Objectives: Provides complete oversight of the real and personal property for Fraternity Housing Corporation (FHC) owned or managed properties on college campuses.
1. Coordinates all necessary and scheduled maintenance and repairs with vendors.
2. Hires and supervises facility directors at FHC properties; writes annual contracts and provides performance reviews as needed.
3. Creates and monitors budgets; authorizes expenditures.
4. Supervises the maintenance, inventory, and management of properties owned or leased within FHC.
5. Works directly with colleges or universities on renovation projects, maintenance, etc., for university-owned Theta properties.
6. Meets with chapter advisors and undergraduate officers to ensure all aspects of the facility are being well maintained.
7. Coordinates the annual wish list process with FHC chapters and advisors.
8. Creates and monitors maintenance schedules.
9. Works with FHC interior designers on facility design assessments, furnishing replacements and requests, renovation projects, and budgets.
10. Assists executive director of FHC on special projects or requests as needed.
Competency: The property manager position requires the ability to work well with people, be detail-oriented, and have excellent organizational and communication skills.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Chapter facility directors.
Travel: Travel to owned or managed properties one or two times per year and more frequently during renovations or as needed. Travel time is 40 percent of the job; travel is throughout the United States. Overnight travel is required.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree required.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Position is based in Indianapolis.
If you are interested in this exempt (salaried), full-time position, please send a cover letter, resume, salary expectations and list of three references to Administrative Coordinator Ruth Charles-Myers: rcharles-myers@KappaAlphaTheta.org. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Contact by email: