Pi Delta Phi, the first women's fraternity on the Washington State University campus, was established in 1906 with the intent of becoming a chapter of Kappa Alpha Theta. Seven years later, in 1913, Alpha Sigma Chapter's charter was granted.
From the very beginning, Theta alumnae have distinguished themselves in their careers and their volunteer endeavors. In fact, some are so well-known that they’re household names, and many have the distinction of being the first women in their professional fields. The archives takes this opportunity to recognize some of our more notable sisters.
Alpha Sigma Historical Documents from the Archives
Click on the documents below for a variety of historical documents about the chapter.