Beta Beta Chapter was installed at Randolph-Macon Woman's College, in Lynchburg, Virginia in 1916. A handsome copper samovar treasured by Beta Beta is proudly displayed at Theta Headquarters — a reminder of this long-time chapter which closed in 1960 when the women's Greek system at Randolph-Macon was eliminated.
From the very beginning, Theta alumnae have distinguished themselves in their careers and their volunteer endeavors. In fact, some are so well-known that they’re household names, and many have the distinction of being the first women in their professional fields. We take this opportunity to recognize some of our more notable sisters.
Beta Beta Historical Documents from the Archives
Click on the documents below for a variety of historical documents about the chapter.