A local society called Alpha Chi was the first Greek-letter organization for women on the Oregon State campus in Corvallis. Members petitioned for a Theta charter, and the Fraternity welcomed the Beta Epsilon Chapter in 1917.
From the very beginning, Theta alumnae have distinguished themselves in their careers and their volunteer endeavors. In fact, some are so well-known that they’re household names, and many have the distinction of being the first women in their professional fields. The archives takes this opportunity to recognize some of our more notable sisters.
Beta Epsilon Historical Documents from the Archives
Click on the documents below for a variety of historical documents about the chapter.