The 1924 installation of Beta Nu Chapter at Florida State College for Women created the first Theta chapter in Florida and one of very few established at a women's college. After World War II, returning servicemen flooded college campuses, and Florida State opened its enrollment to men.
From the very beginning, Theta alumnae have distinguished themselves in their careers and their volunteer endeavors. In fact, some are so well-known that they’re household names, and many have the distinction of being the first women in their professional fields. The archives takes this opportunity to recognize some of our more notable sisters.
Beta Nu Historical Documents from the Archives
Click on the documents below for a variety of historical documents about the chapter.