Chi Chapter was established at Syracuse University in 1889. The Fraternity’s 1895 Convention was held at Chi Chapter's facility. Chi worked for six years to create the fourth Theta songbook, published in 1902.
From the very beginning, Theta alumnae have distinguished themselves in their careers and their volunteer endeavors. In fact, some are so well-known that they’re household names, and many have the distinction of being the first women in their professional fields. The archives takes this opportunity to recognize some of our more notable sisters.
Chi Historical Documents from the Archives
Click on the documents below for a variety of historical documents about the chapter.