When Epsilon Mu Chapter was installed at Princeton University in 1983, it became not only the first women’s fraternity on the Princeton campus, but also the first Theta chapter in the state of New Jersey. Princeton — one of the original American Colonial Colleges — was founded in 1746.
From the very beginning, Theta alumnae have distinguished themselves in their careers and their volunteer endeavors. In fact, some are so well-known that they’re household names, and many have the distinction of being the first women in their professional fields. We take this opportunity to recognize some of our more notable sisters.
Epsilon Mu Historical Documents from the Archives
Click on the documents below for a variety of historical documents about the chapter.