Epsilon Omega Chapter was installed at Washington & Jefferson College in Washington, Pennsylvania — 30 miles south of Pittsburgh — in 1988. Washington & Jefferson’s roots go back to 1781, but the college did not admit women until 1970, 100 years after Theta’s founding. Epsilon Omega joined the three NPC member groups already on campus.
From the very beginning, Theta alumnae have distinguished themselves in their careers and their volunteer endeavors. In fact, some are so well-known that they’re household names, and many have the distinction of being the first women in their professional fields. The archives takes this opportunity to recognize some of our more notable sisters.
Epsilon Omega Historical Documents from the Archives
Click on the documents below for a variety of historical documents about the chapter.