The University of Richmond was founded in 1830 as a seminary for men and established a separate College for Women in 1914. The school did not formally become coeducational until 1990. In 1987, Richmond was the site of the largest Panhellenic installation to date. Six NPC chapters, including Theta’s Epsilon Psi Chapter, were installed at Richmond on the same weekend.
From the very beginning, Theta alumnae have distinguished themselves in their careers and their volunteer endeavors. In fact, some are so well-known that they’re household names, and many have the distinction of being the first women in their professional fields. The archives takes this opportunity to recognize some of our more notable sisters.
Epsilon Psi Historical Documents from the Archives
Click on the documents below for a variety of historical documents about the chapter.