In 2012, Eta Chi Chapter was installed at Boston University. BU traces its roots to the establishment of the Newbury Biblical Institute in Newbury, Vermont in 1839, and was chartered with the name "Boston University" in 1869. Following recruitment in spring of 2013, Eta Chi was the largest of the eight NPC chapters on the Boston campus.
From the very beginning, Theta alumnae have distinguished themselves in their careers and their volunteer endeavors. In fact, some are so well-known that they’re household names, and many have the distinction of being the first women in their professional fields. The archives takes this opportunity to recognize some of our more notable sisters.
Eta Chi Historical Documents from the Archives
Click on the documents below for a variety of historical documents about the chapter.