Cleveland, Ohio, became home to Western Reserve University in 1882. Many other schools and institutions followed, including Case Institute. Cleveland’s University Circle area gradually became one square mile of parkland dedicated to the arts, sciences, and education. Eta Pi Chapter proudly joined the Case Western Reserve University community in 2007.
From the very beginning, Theta alumnae have distinguished themselves in their careers and their volunteer endeavors. In fact, some are so well-known that they’re household names, and many have the distinction of being the first women in their professional fields. The archives takes this opportunity to recognize some of our more notable sisters.
Eta Pi Historical Documents from the Archives
Click on the documents below for a variety of historical documents about the chapter.