Gamma Tau, at the University of Tulsa, was granted a charter by the 1950 Grand Convention. Twenty-two charter members, including six Thetas who had transferred from other schools, were initiated in 1951. Theta had established its third chapter in Oklahoma.
From the very beginning, Theta alumnae have distinguished themselves in their careers and their volunteer endeavors. In fact, some are so well-known that they’re household names, and many have the distinction of being the first women in their professional fields. The archives takes this opportunity to recognize some of our more notable sisters.
Gamma Tau Historical Documents from the Archives
Click on the documents below for a variety of historical documents about the chapter.