In 1997, Kappa Alpha Theta installed Zeta Chi Chapter at The Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland. Actives from Zeta Tau Chapter at the University of Delaware and many Baltimore area alumnae helped initiate the new members. Hopkins, the first research university in the United States, was founded in 1876. Zeta Chi left the campus in 2009 and was reestablished in 2014.
From the very beginning, Theta alumnae have distinguished themselves in their careers and their volunteer endeavors. In fact, some are so well-known that they’re household names, and many have the distinction of being the first women in their professional fields. The archives takes this opportunity to recognize some of our more notable sisters.
Zeta Chi Historical Documents from the Archives
Click on the documents below for a variety of historical documents about the chapter.