- Officers and Staff
- Update Your Personal Information
- Recommend a Potential New Member
- Find a College Chapter or Alumnae Group
- The Kappa Alpha Theta Magazine
- Theta Marketplace
- Photo Zone
- National Panhellenic Conference
- Alumnae Dues
- Volunteer Interest Indicator (Online)
- Theta Discussions
- Kappa Alpha Theta Registry
Joining an Alumnae Group
In large cities and small communities across the U.S. and Canada, Kappa Alpha Theta alumnae groups offer the support and friendship of Theta sisterhood. Alumnae groups are not affiliated with a specific college or university; members can come from a number of different college chapters.
Alumnae group members range in age from 21 to 99; they are single, married, widowed, divorced; they work, are retired, are rearing children; they are active in their communities, their churches, their schools.
Being a Theta means being a part of a network stretching around the globe. Within an alumnae group, you will discover networking opportunities, philanthropic projects, social events, and community involvement.