Kappa Alpha Theta International Headquarters houses Fraternity, Theta Foundation, and Fraternity Housing Corporation staff. Located in Indianapolis, Indiana, we employ more than 60 in-office and remote employees.
Kappa Alpha Theta Openings
Thank you for your interest in joining our team! Please check below for career opportunities with the Fraternity, Theta Foundation, and Fraternity Housing Corporation.
View Theta Openings
The assistant director of collegiate services works with the department’s director on all matters related to the overall health and wellness of college chapters with a specific focus on chapter operations.
- Serve as the liaison to the Fraternity’s scholarship committee.
- Direct college chapter scholastic support, including recognition and discipline.
- Manage the college chapter elections program, which includes the elections process and the college chapter officer structures.
- Collaborate with the education & leadership department to ensure training resources are available for every officer.
- Proactively monitor college chapters, including retention rates, working with the director to ensure necessary support plans are in place.
- Manage the college chapter ritual program.
- Oversee the installation process for new college chapters.
- Direct new chapter support from establishment up to seven years post-installation.
- Supervise based educational leadership consultants.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Knowledge of trends and best practices in higher education, student learning, adult learning, and organization policy and procedure.
- Skill in Microsoft Office Suite, facilitation, advising, and leadership.
- Ability to supervise staff and volunteers (volunteers are remote), collaborate, lead groups, manage a budget, work independently and with a team, problem-solve and think strategically.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required. Master’s degree in student affairs, higher education, or related field preferred.
- Previous experience with oversight of college chapter operations preferred.
- High level of flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment with many different constituencies.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Willingness to travel upon request. Travel includes overnight trips for college chapter support visits, conferences, regional meetings, and special tasks as assigned.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends.
- Position is based in Indianapolis, Indiana; remote work is not available at this time.
Application Instructions: Please complete the application form below.