Theta for Good Program Theta for Good Program Theta for Good Program

Theta for Good

The Theta for Good Program provides Kappa Alpha Theta college chapters the opportunity to support local nonprofits while also supporting the Theta Foundation. The Theta for Good Program allows college chapters to cultivate their philanthropic priorities and exercise the widest influence for good.

Chapters designate at least 25% to Theta Foundation and the remaining 75% can be directed to one of the following organizations:

  • The National CASA/GAL Association;
  • A local chapter of CASA/GAL; or
  • Organizations that support children who have experienced abuse or neglect, or otherwise support the health and welfare of children.

After an event, chapters donate all proceeds directly to Kappa Alpha Theta Foundation through Billhighway. Theta Foundation then makes a donation (to the charitable organizations designated by each chapter) on the chapter's behalf.

When college chapters raise money through the Theta for Good Program, the chapter receives Foundation giving recognition for all dollars raised. The chapter also gains access to one-on-one fundraising advice from the Theta Foundation staff.

Program Guidelines & FAQ

This document contains information about where the money donated to Theta Foundation through Theta for Good goes. This resource will be helpful for anyone interested in or working on the program.

Download the Program Guidelines & FAQ
Theta for good 837x575 image
  • Participating in the Theta For Good program has allowed our chapter to engage in more meaningful discussions about how we can best support our community. We have made it a goal to be more informed about the organizations and services available to disadvantaged children in our area, and it has been so rewarding to see how this goal has motivated our members during philanthropy events.

    Since starting this program, we have grown especially close to our local CASA chapter. It is really awesome to see how different members use their strengths and influence to support Tulsa CASA outside of our philanthropy week. This past year alone, individual members have created custom art pieces for a CASA fundraiser, volunteered at CASA events, and networked with local businesses to put on benefit days.

    I truly believe that we have been able to do more for our CASA chapter and for our community because of the Theta For Good program.

    Malia Aurigemma

    Gamma Tau/Tulsa

Questions?

If you have questions regarding the Theta for Good Program, please contact us.