Facility Corporation Services
As you know, keeping a board in compliance with IRS regulations is hard work! Not only does the treasurer have to pay bills, collect rent and facility fees from the chapter, keep up with monthly financial statements and depreciating fixed assets, she also needs to make sure property tax returns, 990 tax returns, and state required reports are completed. We recognized a need for helping corporations keep up with all federal, state and financial requirements that come with being recognized as a 501c7 exempt organization with the IRS. Below are a few of the benefits offered if your board joins FCS.
What Can FCS Do for You?
You may have received an email from MJ Insurance that included new compulsory controls they are recommending. In that email, they mention that FCS is an acceptable third-party accounting firm. Our goal is and always has been to keep both our dedicated volunteers and the Fraternity safe from fraud or the appearance of fraud.
- Bill pay and budget assistance,
- Invoice, collect, and deposit fees from the chapter,
- Prepare federal, state, and local tax returns,
- Provide bookkeeping services and monthly financial statements,
- Depreciate fixed assets each month,
- Prepare property tax returns, if applicable.