Kappa Alpha Theta expects each member to achieve high scholarship and to develop to the fullest her intellectual, cultural, and social potential. Congratulations to our college chapters that were number-one in scholarship within their respective campus Panhellenic during the fall 2016 term. In total, 45 chapters (31 percent of all Theta college chapters!) reported the highest grades within their Panhellenic - the largest number recorded. Thirty of these chapters repeated this achievement from the previous term!
What better year to acknowledge such great achievements as we recognize founder Alice Allen Brant in the Year of Scholarship? Of our four founders, Alice Allen Brant, in particular, pushed some academic and professional boundaries. Those who knew Alice described her as determined and intellectually curious. Alice would be proud of Theta's continued commitment to intellectual ambition.
The housing website highlights the benefits of being managed by FHC and showcases the beautiful renovations completed by the team. The FHC currently manages properties for 80 chapters and continues to grow. If you want to learn how your chapter can join FHC, please contact FHC Executive Director Teresa Smith.
Kappa Alpha Theta's educational leadership consultants (ELCs) are recent college graduates who serve in a visible role for Theta. They are role models for Theta's college chapter members and alumnae volunteers. As official representatives of the Fraternity, ELCs enthusiastically support Theta's ideals and foster the Fraternity's goals and objectives.
Please welcome the 18 leading women selected to serve the Fraternity as the 2017-18 educational leadership consultants!
- Daria Bisharah, Zeta Nu/UC Davis
- Macy Bonniwell, Gamma Phi/Texas Tech
- Jessica Bovee, Beta Theta/Idaho
- Emily Callen, Beta Kappa/Drake *
- Casey Crownhart, Zeta Mu/MIT
- Lauren Dannemiller, Alpha Tau/Cincinnati
- Kyla Dierking, Delta Iota/Puget Sound
- Kassie Dobbs, Gamma Upsilon/Miami *
- Courtney Dunne, Gamma deuteron/Ohio Wesleyan
- Paige Eidenschink, Gamma Nu/North Dakota State
- Amanda Hyssong, Eta Tau/Tampa
- Alex Johnston, Theta Theta/NC State *
- Cambria Lagana, Zeta Phi/Pepperdine
- Paige Lauri, Eta Phi/Belmont
- Stephanie McNutt, Beta Tau/Denison
- Amanda Modloff, Eta Nu/Lake Forest
- Jordan Qaddourah, Delta Kappa/Louisiana State
- Abbie Stasior, Epsilon Lambda/Dickinson
* Denotes returning ELC.
<< View Older Entries