Kappa Alpha Theta Headquarters Hero Image

Kappa Alpha Theta Headquarters

Kappa Alpha Theta headquarters is staffed by approximately 50 women and men who manage administrative aspects of the Fraternity, Theta Foundation and Fraternity Housing Corporation.

History of Theta Headquarters

History of Theta Headquarters image

History of Theta Headquarters

The first salaried position established by Kappa Alpha Theta was that of the editor in 1891. In 1909, the editor and grand secretary positions combined. L. Pearle Green, Grand Secretary from 1909 to 1939 and editor from 1911 to 1949, worked out of her sister's home in Ithaca, New York, and for many years this early home office served as the defacto central office of Kappa Alpha Theta. In 1922, Grand Council allocated funds for a central executive office with a secretary, clerical assistant, office rent, and equipment. 

Financial Statements

Contact Us

Schedule a visit or a tour. We recommend at least two weeks' notice.