- Officers and Staff
- Update Your Personal Information
- Recommend a Potential New Member
- Find a College Chapter or Alumnae Group
- The Kappa Alpha Theta Magazine
- Theta Marketplace
- Photo Zone
- National Panhellenic Conference
- Alumnae Dues
- Volunteer Interest Indicator (Online)
- Theta Discussions
- Kappa Alpha Theta Registry
Day of Service
Kappa Alpha Theta's Day of Service is Oct. 19. Since its inception in 2009, the International Day of Service brings Theta collegians and alumnae together in service, linked heart to heart, in honor of founder Bettie Locke Hamilton on her birthday.
Day of Service is about taking time out of our busy lives one day a year to purposefully spread the widest influence for good to Thetas and non-Thetas alike. Really, it's the power of one multiplied by 200,000—the number of living, initiated members around the world.
Every year the Day of Service continues to grow. Even if you aren’t able to participate with your chapter, you can participate individually. No act of service is too small! Imagine the impact Thetas can have, if we all give just a little bit of our time to help those in need.