Welcome Home: Celebrating 10 Years of FHC!
On October 24, we’re celebrating 10 years of the Kappa Alpha Theta Fraternity Housing Corporation. Happy birthday, FHC!
Since 2007, our housing corporation has provided and maintained safe, competitive, and desirable homes for our collegians. FHC facilities not only enhance the sisterhood of our college members, they also foster alumnae affinity and support the health, heritage, and future of our college chapters.
To celebrate this milestone, here are a few of FHC’s top moments from the past 10 years:
- FHC interior designer Jennifer Coleman, Delta Epsilon/Arizona State, developed a custom Theta fabric collection that is used for FHC upholstery and home furnishings. An adorable tote bag using this fabric is available for purchase!
- FHC introduced new technology and custom-designed items in its facilities.
- FHC has invested more than $16 million in chapter renovations!
- FHC is growing for even better service. We started with two staff members and now boast a team of eight, including professional interior designers!
- Three Theta chapters (Tau/Northwestern, Alpha Eta/Vanderbilt, and Beta Delta/Arizona) are featured in a Town & Country Magazine online article about the 15 top sorority houses in the country.
- 85 chapters (58 percent of all Theta chapters) participate in FHC, with four new builds coming soon! (Gamma Iota/Kentucky, Delta Omicron/Alabama, Theta Theta/NC State, and Theta Nu/Georgia Tech)
Learn more about the benefits of joining the Fraternity Housing Corporation, view featured renovations, and more on this website.