Introducing the 2019-2020 ELCs
Every year a new class of education leadership consultants (ELCs) are on the road supporting our college chapters. With training in such areas as leadership development and enhanced student learning techniques, these young professionals help college chapters produce strong leaders, more successful students, and transformative college experiences.
We are excited to announce some changes to the ELC program this year. ELCs are trained in general Theta knowledge just as they have been in the past, and they have also been given specific preparation in one of three focus areas: accountability, leadership, or recruitment. The goal is to provide targeted support to each chapter.
We’re pleased to introduce the 2019-2020 educational leadership consultants! All are new to the team and will be full-time travelers.
- Rachel Bontempi, Zeta Rho/UC San Diego
- Courtney Sprouse, Zeta Omega/Loyola Marymount
- Riley Cluxton, Beta Gamma/Colorado State
- Caitlin Soltesz, Alpha Nu/Montana
- Samantha Moy, Delta Epsilon/Arizona State
- Carley Stone, Alpha Nu/Montana